Advantages and selling points:
1. High starch content, 20-30%, high energy, can partially replace corn;
2. Low ash content, high absorption rate, rich in a variety of vitamins.
3. Low moisture, long storage period;
4. Rice bran meal is the product after high temperature and oil immersion. The crude fiber is softened and starch is gelatinized, which is more conducive to absorption.
5. Stable chemical properties, near neutral PH value, low moisture, rough surface, strong bearing capacity, it is the best carrier of composite premix feed;
6. Reduce feeding costs and improve economic benefits;
7. Rice bran meal is the product of rice bran after removing impurities, heating and puffing, and making oil. The crude fiber in rice bran is softened and starch is gelatinized, which is beneficial to the digestion and absorption of animals.
8. Low price, good granularity, stable quality and convenient transportation;
9. It lasts longer than rice coating.